No. of Vacancy – 05
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 1+ years or a minimum of 1 year of successful experience in the IT Industry. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Writing in good quality, creative content experienced working for International clients.
- Should be familiar with SEO-Friendly content writing.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and eye for detail.
- Ability to research in detail & produce engaging content.
- Documenting relevant content for websites, Blogs, Articles, and Bookmarking, etc.
- 100% plagiarism-free content.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good Typing speed.
- Ability to work under pressure, work independently, manage multiple projects, and team handling.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading website content.
- Writing new blog posts, landing pages, and improving site contents.
- Researching content on trending topics.
- Conduct competitive analysis and content optimization.
- Review and analyze company and client sites for areas that need to improve, delete, or revise.
- Defining best practice procedures and processes
- Being at the forefront of the latest market research and trends
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Creation of documents and proposal which can be shared with the industry and prospective clients
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Write effective headlines, body copy (content), and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Effectively use of header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- SEO related to previous experience will have priority
- The ability to use Photoshop, illustrator, or any image editing tools to design images and able to optimize on social media will be preferred
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
Send Your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org