No. of Vacancy – 05 (Desk Work)
We are looking for Creative Content Writer with having high-quality online content writing experience. You must be a writer by heart.
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 1+ years or a minimum of 1 year of successful experience in the IT Industry. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Writing in good quality, creative content experienced working for International clients.
- Should be familiar with SEO-Friendly content writing.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and eye for detail.
- Ability to research in detail & produce engaging content.
- Documenting relevant content for websites, Blogs, Articles, and Bookmarking, etc.
- 100% plagiarism-free content.
- Good Typing speed.
- Ability to work under pressure, work independently, manage multiple projects, and team handling.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading website content.
- Writing new blog posts, landing pages, and improving site content.
- Researching content on trending topics.
- Conduct competitive analysis and content optimization.
- Review and analyze company and client sites for areas that need to improve, delete, or revise.
- Being at the forefront of the latest market research and trends
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Creation of documents and proposals which can be shared with the industry and prospective clients
- Write effective headlines, body copy (content), and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain the most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Effectively use of header tags.
Content Writer job Requirements (Optional)
- SEO related to previous experience will have priority.
- The ability to use Photoshop, illustrator, or any image editing tools to design images and able to optimize on social media will be preferred
To Apply: Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
Send Your CV at email@example.com