We are a Fast-Growing Photo Editing & Graphics Design company searching for Energetic and Creative Graphics, UX & UI Designer. Design and deliver Logos, Brochures, and Leaflets in accordance with the project concept. The candidate should be Self Motivated, Hardworking, Dynamic and Dedicated to work.
- Banner Design.
- Logo Design.
- Featured Image Design for Blog Post.
- Background Change / Removal.
- Clipping Path / Clipping Mask.
- Product Image Resizing, Cropping, Editing, Retouching.
- Line Art.
- UI/UX design
- Action File Creation.
- Image Modification (e.g. Add Logo, Add / Remove Text, Add / Remove Shadow, Add / Remove Reflection, Adjust Lightness / Contrast, Remove Objects, Color Change, Remove Dust / Wrinkles).
- Combine Images.
Part-time: 4 days a week, 6 hours/day
Or, 2 days a week 6 hours/day
Full-Time: 6 days a week, 8 hours/day
- At least 1 year(s) of practical working experience is preferable. Freshers can apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Graphics Design, GIMP
- Age 20 to 34 years
- Able to Work Independently.
- Good Communication Skill & Team Player.
- High Work Ethics & Professionalism.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and Pays Attention to Details.
- Have a Keen Eye for Graphic Art Placement.
- Have a Good Knowledge of Background Replacement, Image Resizing, and Make Background Transparent, Shadow & Reflection Effect, and Color Correction.
- Willingness to Work Extra Hours When Requires.
- Loyal to the Superior and the Organization.
- Negotiable based on experience
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit.
Send Your CV at email@example.com