Mobile App Developer (Flutter)
Vacancy: Not specific
The Job Overview
Mobile App Developer needed. We are seeking a dedicated mobile app developer to join our growing company. You will create and implement the source code necessary to develop mobile applications on various mobile platforms for the purpose of selling them to various client categories. As a mobile applications developer, you can put your passion for programming and development to create effective and multi-niche mobile apps that will grow our customer base.
Mobile App Developer Job Responsibilities
- Understand the Dart language and its primary features
- Experience with OOP design principles
- Must have built at least one Android and iOS apps with Flutter
- Hands-on experience in uploading projects on Apple Store and google play store
- Good Knowledge of UI and UX
- Capable to manage offline storage
- Capable to optimize network requests for improved performance on mobile networks
- Capable to Implement advanced design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure towards tight deadlines: willingness to learn with can-do attitude.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 18 to 42 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in using version control systems (Github)
- Strong knowledge of Flutter UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Design and Build highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Work with RESTful APIs to back-end services.
Experience in the photo and video editing applications is a big plus.
- Experience in Firebase and various Google cloud Api integration
- Network Layer implementation (Retrofit etc.) and Push notification
- Having additional experience in App development with Native Android (Java/Kotlin) is an advantage.
- Nikunja 2, Khilkhet, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits of Mobile App Developer
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive leave policy,
- Friendly Work Environment.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are instructed to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the applied position “Mobile App Developer (Flutter)” in the email subject line.