No. of Vacancy – 05 (Desk Work)
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to be a part of our Marketing Team. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on search engines.
- Practical experiences on different types of link building techniques
- Prior experience in SEO, content marketing, content growth
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with SEO tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
SEO Specialists Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful call-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- To avoid search engine penalties, Gathering updated knowledge on both white hat & black hat SEO strategies.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience.
Apriteiate to apply with the cover latter
Send Your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org